Name: Hidiyoshii Kamaru/girl/American
Websites: My Deviantart, My WorldCosplay
Comments from the cosplayer:
Here are 4 photos of Grell Sutcliff cosplay. This was done in downtown portland, and it was a lot of fun!
Well, I absolutley LOVE cosplay and i do it as often as i can. I am completley IN LOVE with Kuroshitsuji, and i know almost everything about it ^^ I havent been cosplaying for too long, so dont be hard on me! The costume was all handmade, we bought the fabric from a fabric store and sewed it out of that.also the sebastian voodoo doll is handmade. The only thing store bought was the wig, i dont know how to make that hahaha! well, thats all from me i guess. Vote for Grell! <3
This post is submitted by Hidiyoshii Kamaru, entered in the Black Butler Cosplay Contest hosted by Miccostumes.com.
Winners and Prizes of the Contest:
One winner will be chosen out from every 15 contestants.
- First Prize: any costume from our Black Butler costume catalog
- Second Prize: any wig from our Black Butler wig catalog
- Third Prize: $20 Cash Coupon
- Winners after third will all get $15 Cash Coupons
The voting process:
- You can vote for the cosplayer by Facebook likes and Google Pluses. Each Facebook like or Google Plus will be counted as one score.
- In addition, the organizer Miccostumes.com acts as another judge. We will govern some votes and vote for the top 20 contestants. I.e., the best entry (in our opinion) will get additional 20 scores, the second will get 19, third 18, and so on.
Read this post for more details about the rules and how to join.
2 thoughts to “Black Butler Cosplay Contest – #31 Hidiyoshii Kamaru”
Comments are closed.