Websites: deviantart.com, cosplay.com
Comments from the cosplayer:
Hi guys and gals! My name is Crystal. I’ve been cosplaying for about 6 years now. I make all my costumes & props and style my own wigs. This is one of my favorite costume’s I’ve made so far. Grell is such a fun character to cosplay as! The costume was handmade/modified by me, including the chainsaw prop which is made of wood with metal/wonderflex and fun foam decorations (it weighs probably 15-20+ pounds and makes chainsaw noises!). This photo was taken at my house just after Sakuracon 2011. I had to do a little photo-shoot for a college project. I look forward to wearing this costume again next year! ^_^
This post is submitted by Crystal, entered in the Black Butler Cosplay Contest hosted by Miccostumes.com.
Winners and Prizes of the Contest:
One winner will be chosen out from every 15 contestants.
- First Prize: any costume from our Black Butler costume catalog
- Second Prize: any wig from our Black Butler wig catalog
- Third Prize: $20 Cash Coupon
- Winners after third will all get $15 Cash Coupons
The voting process:
- You can vote for the cosplayer by Facebook likes and Google Pluses. Each Facebook like or Google Plus will be counted as one score.
- In addition, the organizer Miccostumes.com acts as another judge. We will govern some votes and vote for the top 20 contestants. I.e., the best entry (in our opinion) will get additional 20 scores, the second will get 19, third 18, and so on.
Read this post for more details about the rules and how to join.
One thought to “Black Butler Cosplay Contest – #32 Crystal”
Comments are closed.