Social Networks: anshie.de and deviantart.com
Comments from the cosplayer:
Ciel was always my favorite character from this series and I made many different Ciel cosplays. I wanted to make a female outfit as well and I decided to make this dress because I like it more than the pink one from the anime. The design of this dress is also used in the movie Sleepy Hollow and I love that movie so it was an easy decision.
If you want to see my other Kuroshitsuji (and more) cosplays, you can check out my homepage. There’s also a video section with our Kuroshitsuji opening cosplay video. I hope you like it! ^^
This post is submitted by Anshie, entered in the Black Butler Cosplay Contest hosted by Miccostumes.com.
Winners and Prizes of the Contest:
One winner will be chosen out from every 15 contestants.
- First Prize: any costume from our Black Butler costume catalog
- Second Prize: any wig from our Black Butler wig catalog
- Third Prize: $20 Cash Coupon
- Winners after third will all get $15 Cash Coupons
The voting process:
- You can vote for the cosplayer by Facebook likes and Google Pluses. Each Facebook like or Google Plus will be counted as one score.
- In addition, the organizer Miccostumes.com acts as another judge. We will govern some votes and vote for the top 20 contestants. I.e., the best entry (in our opinion) will get additional 20 scores, the second will get 19, third 18, and so on.
Read this post for more details about the rules and how to join.
One thought to “Black Butler Cosplay Contest – #30 Anshie”
Comments are closed.