Name: Emily Southan/Female/Australian
Social Networks: Facebook, DeviantART.
Character: Ciel Phantomhive
Comments from the cosplayer:
I’ve been cosplaying for about 3 years now. Not a lot but this year Im starting to get into it a bit more. Black Butler is becoming one of my main cosplays – My goal is to get all of the costumes that he wears. Obviously, I was Ciel Phantomhive, the costume is the one from season 1 with the “party” that Lady Elizabeth wanted to have for him. Two of the photos were taken by a friend at Sydney Supanova 2012 and the other was taken at the Chinese Gardens in Sydney. Those shoes I’m wearing are the most painful shoes I’ve ever worn too. 2 weeks later and my toes still feel numb every now and then.
- First Prize: any costume from our Black Butler costume catalog
- Second Prize: any wig from our Black Butler wig catalog
- Third Prize: $20 Cash Coupon
- Winners after third will all get $15 Cash Coupons
The voting process:
- You can vote for the cosplayer by Facebook likes and Google Pluses. Each Facebook like or Google Plus will be counted as one score.
- In addition, the organizer Miccostumes.com acts as another judge. We will govern some votes and vote for the top 20 contestants. I.e., the best entry (in our opinion) will get additional 20 scores, the second will get 19, third 18, and so on.
One thought to “Black Butler Cosplay Contest – #19 Emily Southan”
Comments are closed.