Name: Muriah / Female/ American
Character: Alois Trancy
Comments from the cosplayer:
Hi I’m a little new to cosplay I’ve only been doing it for about two years. This character I am cosplaying is Alois Trancy from Black Butler II. This is my first official cosplay and I’ve worked very hard on it. The photos where all taken in my home about a week ago with a digital camera. I wanted to cosplay this character because he was my favorite and I knew it would be a challenge for me to pull it off.
I’ve worked so much on this cosplay. I have been discouraged to cosplay a lot because of my skin color but it didn’t stop me. I wanted to do this character and I was able to pull it off. Black Butler is one of my favorite series and being able to cosplay from it is a lot of fun. Especially when you get to meet other fans.
This post is submitted by Muriah, entered in the Black Butler Cosplay Contest hosted by Miccostumes.com.
Winners and Prizes of the Contest:
One winner will be chosen out from every 15 contestants.
- First Prize: any costume from our Black Butler costume catalog
- Second Prize: any wig from our Black Butler wig catalog
- Third Prize: $20 Cash Coupon
- Winners after third will all get $15 Cash Coupons
The voting process:
- You can vote for the cosplayer by Facebook likes and Google Pluses. Each Facebook like or Google Plus will be counted as one score.
- In addition, the organizer Miccostumes.com acts as another judge. We will govern some votes and vote for the top 20 contestants. I.e., the best entry (in our opinion) will get additional 20 scores, the second will get 19, third 18, and so on.
Read this post for more details about the rules and how to join.
One thought to “Black Butler Cosplay Contest – #76 Muriah”
Comments are closed.