Character: Sebastian Michaelis
Comments from the cosplayer:
Cosplaying as Sebastian Michaelis, as you can see （´∀`）. While the costume’s humble beginnings were downhill and not well regarded, I plunged in and took time to rethink and change my cosplay. I like a more exquisite look from his side, and while his overall costume was an easy setup, I added a few touches of my own; glasses, earpieces…even a cup of tea (with real Earl Grey) and a table cloth during conventions. I wore this on numerous occasions in Australia (conventions, clubs, zombie walks etc), and still striving to make it more outstanding than it ever was. His seriousness and endearing mannerisms are quite exemplary to portray in cons and are always highly regarded by the attendees. And he’s an amazing butler, full stop. (`･ω･´)
Now…all I need is a cat.
- First Prize: any costume from our Black Butler costume catalog
- Second Prize: any wig from our Black Butler wig catalog
- Third Prize: $20 Cash Coupon
- Winners after third will all get $15 Cash Coupons
The voting process:
- You can vote for the cosplayer by Facebook likes and Google Pluses. Each Facebook like or Google Plus will be counted as one score.
- In addition, the organizer Miccostumes.com acts as another judge. We will govern some votes and vote for the top 20 contestants. I.e., the best entry (in our opinion) will get additional 20 scores, the second will get 19, third 18, and so on.
One thought to “Black Butler Cosplay Contest – #70 Martin/Vanilla”
Comments are closed.