Cosplay sponsor event in Nov. has been launched at our site days before. Once you are interested in cosplay, don’t be hesitant to apply now. There will be two winners in each month, who will be sponsored with free costumes. This is definitely one of winners in Oct. – Karyu Kuroda, whose real name is Daniele. He comes from Italy and gets a free Vampire Knight Men Day department School Uniform Cosplay Costume, which is being made in our factory now.
Karyu Kuroda started doing cosplay in 2008 and considers cosplay as a wonderful hobby. He has won many awards, such as the best male, the best performance and also the best accessory. Later, he will publish 2 books with pictures of his cosplay works. Let’s expect. Today, he joins in our cosplayer interview. Take a look at what he shares below.
1. Please introduce yourself first.
Hi, my name is Daniele, I am 25 years old and my nickname is karyu kuroda.
2. What does cosplay mean to you?
Cosplay means friendship and fun to me.
3. What and when was your first cosplay?
It’s on November 2008 whit my first cosplay Tidus from, Final Fantasy X
4. What is your most memorable cosplay experience?
My first day with my first cosplay.
5. What’s your favorite photo shoot?
I finally was able to do a photoshoot in june 2011, with my cosplay of Geis from Ys the Ark Napishtim.
6. What’s your favorite anime/manga/game character to cosplay as?
For a long time, now I have idea to cosplaying Geis from Ys the Ark of Napishtim. I have been making the costume on 3 month.
7. Any cosplay plan in future?
I have 2 secret project. ^^
8. Do you make your costumes yourself or buy them?
If you do not to make my cosplay, I buy it.
9. Any other cosplayers you like?
There are so many. I should write a papyrus XD
10. Do some changes happen to you after cosplay?
Yes. I will edit some cosplay that I bought
11. Any advice you wanna share with cosplay newbies?
I enjoy helping people starting to do cosplay.