This is RoMy, also known as blackro in Deviantart. She is an amazing cosplayer from Argentina. You can find many wonderful cosplay artworks in her Deviantart or Blogger account. Let’s share his cosplay experience together!
1 What does cosplay mean to you?
Cosplay is the chance of being the character you love, it´s a hobby that involves making cloth and accessories that you always wanted to have. It´s something that makes me happy.
2. What’s your first cosplay?
My first cosplay was Sakura card Captor a cover form the manga
3. Your family support your cosplay?
At first they don´t, but later they get used to it..
4. What is your most memorable cosplay experience?
When I used my Suiseiseki cosplay, everybody loves the character, they all greet me and loved my cosplays.
5. What’s your 2011 cosplay plan?
I have plans to make Sylvanas windrunner from the online rpg Worlds of Warcraft, and a lot of Final fantasy
6. If possible, which anime you wanna cosplay most?
Mnmm Sakura and Tomoyo from Tsubasa.
7. Do you make cosplay your own costumes or buy?
I make all of my cosplays by myself, I make everything even all the props.
8. Any other cosplayers you like?
I love Yaya and Kamui, I think they are great.
9. Do some changes happen on you after joining in cosplay?
No, I think I’m the same as always.
10. Any advices you wanna share with cosplay newbies?
Yes, just have fun don´t look at others just try to make your best and have fun.
11. When will you stop cosplay ?
I think when i turn 32 years old. Thats the stop for me.
Other cosplay works by Blackro: