This cosplay tutorial is created by MichikoKojima – the American cosplay talent. She is a member from the cosplay group TFBB, who is interested in anime, manga, comedy, mystery, action, adventure, romance, fantasy novels, movie and TV shows. To see her favorite cosplay works such as Vocaloid Rin Kagamine cosplay, Princess Sakura cosplay and Glaceon cosplay, just pay a visit to her gallery directly. Now, let’s focus the tips on how to make Adventure Time Fionna cosplay hat.
Here is a list of materials that you will need. Some are optional.
- White Fleece about half a yard
- White Thread and a needle
- Sewing machine (optional, I say optional only because you can hand sew the hat if you wish.)
- Fabric scissors
- masking tape or hot glue. (if you go for hot glue please be careful!)
- Floral wire (optional, you can use any kind of wire that pleases you.)