Our blog authors Alice and Link shared 2 new cosplay tutorials for cosplay beginners , teach us to make MonoBear Cosplay Ears and how to buy cosplay wigs properly.And also our team member Crystal wrote 2 tutorials as well :DIY Sakura’s cosplay feather and how to eye makeup Ryota Kise . We hope more cosplayers could join in our “Blog writers program“, to share their cosplay stories,tutorials and conventions report etc .
Miccostumes.com has new two sponsor cosplayers this week, Kitty from Canada and Bianca from Germany, they will be our conventions reporters to share their conventions experience in 2015. And if you have chance to attend in conventions, please join in our convention reporter program to win our sponsor,right now there are 9 cosplayers join in,deadline is 15th.March.
Three Cute cosplay girls JenNyan , Eikkibunny and Miss Lalody shared their reviews about our Love Live! Niko Yazawa cosplay wig, Sailor Moon Tsukino Usagi costume, and Hetalia Prussia cosplay wig,impressive cosplay photos they shot, love u all 🙂 .
For our customers who have bought Sword Art Online kirito costume from Miccostumes.com before, could contact us for review the costume and share with us, we will provide cash back and even new cosplay sponsor, so don’t miss this chance.
More interesting related to cosplay,anime and other industry news this week:
- The Cosplay Sentinels Try to Stop Harassment At Australian Conventions
- What Anime License Rescue Do You Want the Most?
- Goodbye,Spock : Leonard Nimoy, 1931-2015
- The Animator Wage Discussion Continues :More points on low wages in the anime industry
- Toonami’s Space Dandy DVD Promo is Sure Somethin’
- Interesting Video:Here’s what happens if you buy all the drinks in the combini and mix them together