Speaking of the hottest anime of the year, no one is more popular than Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. Many readers told us that they want to cosplay Nezuko, but they don’t know how to put on a Nezuko makeup. So a makeup tutorial for Nezuko will be described below.
- Cosmetic contact lenses
- Tone-up cream
- Alcohol glue
- Skin wax
- Liquid foundation
- Eyebrow pencil
- Eye shadow
- Eye liner
- False eyelashes
Simple steps to get a Nezuko cosplay makeup
Before you start, moisturize your skin with skin lotion.
- Wear the contact lenses for Nezuko.
- Since Nezuko’s skin is fair, you should first use the tone-up cream to brighten your complexion.
- Hide blemishes on your face via the concealer. Then you can set the makeup.
- Nezuko’s eyebrows are relatively high, so you should cover your eyebrows. Apply the alcohol glue to the areas need to be covered.
- Apply the skin wax when the glue is about to dry.Take proper amount of skin wax to your eyebrows and then flatten it.
- Take the concealer and the liquid foundation subsequently. You can apply a few more layers just in case.
- Draw eyebrows with the eyebrow pencil.
- The first thing you need is a light brown eye shadow. Spread it evenly.
- Apply the pink eye shadow on the upper eyelids. You also can apply the deep red eye shadow on the corners of your eyes.
10. Drawthe eyeliner. Then wear false eyelashes.
As can be seen from this Nezuko makeup tutorial, operation steps are very simple. Why not have a try? Then you can become your favorite character with your costume.
By the way, Miccostumes also offers costumes for other characters in Demon Slayer like Zenitsu costume, Tanjirou costume, Shinobu costume, etc. You can try them, if needed.