1. Eye without makeup, already put on yellow contacts to fit Ryota Kise’s eye color.
2. Draw the eyebrow with brown eyebrow pencil, and brush the whole eye part with nude color eyeshadow.
3. Draw the eyeliner and extend at the outer corner of the eye.
4. Now it’s time to draw the fake double-fold eyelid line. Use brown eyeliner pencil to draw a short line where the pencil points to in the photo.
5. Draw another short line where the pencil points to in the photo.
6. Connect the two lines you drew just now.
7. Draw this line again with black cream eyeliner to make it more obvious.
8. Brush some brown eyeshadow between the eyebrow and the fake eyelid line.
9. Last step, stick fake eyelashes to the end of the eye.
Complete Ryota Kise Cosplay Look~!
Translated from an article posted by lingtaiweiwei
One thought to “Eye Make up for Ryota Kise Cosplay From Kuroko no Basuke”
Comments are closed.