This is a Singaporean girl, called as Yonor and registered on Deviantart.com by the name of a series of number w2200354. She is interested in Lolita, cosplay and vk. You know gazette? Yes, it’s Yonor’s favorite band. Today, this pretty girl accepted our cosplayer interview. Want to see something interesting about her cosplay? If so, keep reading or go to her gallery directly.
1. Please introduce yourself first.
I’m Yonor, cosplayer from Asian. ^^
2. What does cosplay mean to you?
LOVE!! It means the love for the characters and the love for the anime/manga/game/song.
3. What and when was your first cosplay?
It’s Jan 2010, freya from chobits.
4. What is your most memorable cosplay experience?
I’ll say it is my 1st time. ^_^ the happiness is just indescribable.
5. What’s your favorite photo shoot?
As for now, I’ll say is the group swimsuit photoshoot.^^ But I always believe next shoot will be better ^^
6. What’s your favorite anime/manga/game character to cosplay as?
7. Any cosplay plan in future?
Yup a lot, basically I’ll try cross-dressing and new challenging characters.
8. Do you make your costumes yourself or buy them?
I buy parts of them and make parts of them.
9. Any other cosplayers you like?
Denka, Aira, Saya, Kipi LaLa 二世 and Koya.
10. Do some changes happen to you after cosplay?
I guess so? For example, when I’m shopping, I’ll start looking for things that suit my next cosplay plan unknowingly XDD
11. Any advice you wanna share with cosplay newbies?
Hmm well, since me myself is a newbie, I doubt I have any good advice >_<. But I want to say, believe in what you’re doing and remember what cosplay is to you. Do not lose the love ^^.