Social Networks: deviantart.com | tumblr.com
Character: Ciel Phantomhive
Comments from the cosplayer:
My name is Keri and I’m from the middle of no where! A place where people look at you really funny if you go out and cosplay in public. Of course, I don’t know of anywhere people wont look at you funny if they saw someone walking around in this frilly thing. Anyway, I fell in love with Kuroshitsuji quite the long time ago back when it was a wee baby manga. I’d alway loved Ciel, so naturally I had to see if I could pull him off. I wore this for the first time at Naka Kon 2011 and it was honestly one of the best times I’ve had in cosplay. I genuinely love this series and the fandom, so I was nervous debuting especially since I met Brina Palencia and J Michael Tatum in it… But my confidence was upped when Brina asked to take my photo. I died a little bit, honestly. Anyway, I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoyed posing for them. C:
Thanks so much for stopping to see my pictures and for reading my mindless blabber!
This post is submitted by Keri, entered in the Black Butler Cosplay Contest hosted by Miccostumes.com.
Winners and Prizes of the Contest:
One winner will be chosen out from every 15 contestants.
- First Prize: any costume from our Black Butler costume catalog
- Second Prize: any wig from our Black Butler wig catalog
- Third Prize: $20 Cash Coupon
- Winners after third will all get $15 Cash Coupons
The voting process:
- You can vote for the cosplayer by Facebook likes and Google Pluses. Each Facebook like or Google Plus will be counted as one score.
- In addition, the organizer Miccostumes.com acts as another judge. We will govern some votes and vote for the top 20 contestants. I.e., the best entry (in our opinion) will get additional 20 scores, the second will get 19, third 18, and so on.
Read this post for more details about the rules and how to join.
One thought to “Black Butler Cosplay Contest – #72 Keri”
Comments are closed.