Character: Ciel Phantomhive
Comments from the cosplayer:
Here, I am cosplaying Ciel Phantomhive. These photos were taken back in 2011, and this was my first cosplay of the series. In the fall of 2012, this will be Ciel’s first debut to a convention! I eventually made Doll/Freckles as well, but this cosplay is one of my personal favorites.Kuroshitsuji, is one of my favorite manga/anime and is so much fun to cosplay from. A lot of the cosplays from this series are so creative, I am just hooked!
This post is submitted by Meesha, entered in the Black Butler Cosplay Contest hosted by Miccostumes.com.
Winners and Prizes of the Contest:
One winner will be chosen out from every 15 contestants.
- First Prize: any costume from our Black Butler costume catalog
- Second Prize: any wig from our Black Butler wig catalog
- Third Prize: $20 Cash Coupon
- Winners after third will all get $15 Cash Coupons
The voting process:
- You can vote for the cosplayer by Facebook likes and Google Pluses. Each Facebook like or Google Plus will be counted as one score.
- In addition, the organizer Miccostumes.com acts as another judge. We will govern some votes and vote for the top 20 contestants. I.e., the best entry (in our opinion) will get additional 20 scores, the second will get 19, third 18, and so on.
Read this post for more details about the rules and how to join.
3 thoughts to “Black Butler Cosplay Contest – #64 Meesha”
I would only suggest to move the “like” button for your page, because people voting for contestants in the cosplay compition are voting on the wrong button. They are liking the page instead of the cosplayer… :/
if there is no “like” , how can we make the winner?
Comments are closed.