Name: Samantha Johnson/Male/American
Intro: Hello, hello. I am Sam. I am a 20 year old college student, aspiring costume designer, scenic painter and avid cosplayer.
My favorite Kuroshitsuji character, and cosplay, is Alois Trancy from Kuroshitsuji, season 2.
When I first watched season II of Kuroshitsuji, I knew instantly that I had to be Alois. I think he is such an interesting and multilevel character in both personality and design, so I wanted to take a shot at bringing him to life.
So this is myself as Alois Trancy. I originally made and wore this cosplay for a local convention in 2011, then updated and brough it back for the same con in 2012.
My photos were taken at a local library a couple of weeks after his debut in April of 2011.
Extra: I really love cosplaying with friends and family more so than going solo. So for a convention this past April, myself, my brother and some good friends orchestrated a huge group with nearly the entire cast from Seasons I and II, as well as a couple of manga characters from Kuroshitsuji to do a panel and an adult panel. Plus we just loved running around together, so I included a video of myself as Alois, our Lizzy and our Ciel at the Ball held at the convention. : ]
- First Prize: any costume from our Black Butler costume catalog
- Second Prize: any wig from our Black Butler wig catalog
- Third Prize: $20 Cash Coupon
- Winners after third will all get $15 Cash Coupons
The voting process:
- You can vote for the cosplayer by Facebook likes and Google Pluses. Each Facebook like or Google Plus will be counted as one score.
- In addition, the organizer Miccostumes.com acts as another judge. We will govern some votes and vote for the top 20 contestants. I.e., the best entry (in our opinion) will get additional 20 scores, the second will get 19, third 18, and so on.