Name: Tyne Rowan (Tana)/Male/English
Social Networks: deviantart.com , facebook.com , modelmayhem.com
Comments from the cosplayer:
Hi there, I’m Tyne. I cosplay a lot and have a few Kuroshitsuji cosplays lined up. However my first and favourite cosplay will always be Undertaker. This is my second outfir off him, a more accurate outfit at that. These photos were taken at the MCM Expo October 2011. I made my props myself, and handpainted the sigels onto them. I love the undertaker so much, especially after the Titanic arc for which this costume is based off.
This post is submitted by Tyne Rowan, entered in the Black Butler Cosplay Contest hosted by Miccostumes.com.
Winners and Prizes of the Contest:
One winner will be chosen out from every 15 contestants.
- First Prize: any costume from our Black Butler costume catalog
- Second Prize: any wig from our Black Butler wig catalog
- Third Prize: $20 Cash Coupon
- Winners after third will all get $15 Cash Coupons
The voting process:
- You can vote for the cosplayer by Facebook likes and Google Pluses. Each Facebook like or Google Plus will be counted as one score.
- In addition, the organizer Miccostumes.com acts as another judge. We will govern some votes and vote for the top 20 contestants. I.e., the best entry (in our opinion) will get additional 20 scores, the second will get 19, third 18, and so on.
Read this post for more details about the rules and how to join.