When talking about Ann Takamaki from Persona 5, compared with her as an ordinary student, I believe most of us would prefer her as a Phantom Thief who is more lively and energetic. And the skin tight red catsuit worn with that matching red panther mask is really beautiful and sexy. Here we are providing a step-by-step tutorial of how to make an Ann Takamaki Phantom Thief cosplay mask by hand.
We have talked about how to cosplay naruto before, and provide some good naruto cosplay tutorails. Today we will digg some useful tutorials about bleach cosplay, hope these tutorials will inspire you and just go to diy bleach cosplay yourself.
Bleach Cosplay Accessories tutorials:
- How to make Bleach Ulquiorra’s Mask
- How to make Bleach Yumichika’s Face Feathers
- How to make Bleach Hollow Masks
Bleach Cosplay Makeup tutorials:
Bleach Cosplay Costumes ,wigs and shoes tutorials:
Bleach costumes are almost inspired by traditional Japanese clothing,so the core to make bleach cosplay costumes is learning some basic tips for how to make some basic parts of Japanese clothes
- How to make Japanses Hakama : text , video
- How to tie an obi
- How to make Bleach Szayel Aporro Espada Uniform
- How to make Bleach Waraji
- How to make Bleach Arrancar boots
How to Draw Bleach