Most people have been inspired by information shared by excellent cosplayers’ interview content. Today, Sherry Lu also joined in. You may have known her before because of numerous wonderful works made by her. Living in the Usagi-san’s apartment at present, she has a wide interest, such as cosplay, anime, oriental world, music and the common favor for the vast majority of girls – fashion. As an outstanding cosplayer, her favorite games are Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy. Cartoon characters like Misaki Takahashi, Rin, RankaLee, Tsuna, Oz, Ritsuka and Ciel are found in her favorite role list. Okay, let’s focus on her interview below now.
1. Please introduce yourself first.
Hi to all! X3 I’m an Italian Cosplayer and my real name is Lydia, but everyone knows me with the name SherryLu! I hope you enjoy my interview and that there may be helpful > w <
2. What does cosplay mean to you?
Being a cosplayer in my opinion is above all fun! It’s a wonderful hobby that allows you to meet many friends with your own passions! And it’s nice every now unplug from reality! =)
3. What and when was your first cosplay?
My first cosplay was Kairi from Kingdom Hearts II to the Romics 2007! In the future I will report certainly this cosplay, because I love KH and I love Kairi so much!
4. What is your most memorable cosplay experience?
The most memorable cosplay experience was when I participated in an Cosplay contest with the largest group of Kingdom Hearts! It was so much fun and I met so many people!
5. What’s your favorite photo shoot?
My favorite photo shoot in this moment is this preview of Rei Ayanami, because briefly There will be a fair that will take her in pairs with my friend!
6. Does your family support your cosplay?
Yes! In fact, my mother taught me to sew! *w* And my older brother introduced me to the manga when I was tiny! x3
7. Any cosplay plan in future?
I have many plans for the future about cosplay!! (and you’ll soon see in my photos on Facebook and DA! )
8. Do you make your costumes yourself or buy them?
I sew all my costumes and I make Accessories and weapons ! (when I put the photo of my recent cosplay of Fleurette from Dragon Quest Swords you will see one of my creations! 😉
9. Any other cosplayers you like?
Regarding the cosplay in Italy my favorite cosplayer is Francesca Dani. I love his style and his photos! For cosplay in the world I love so much Kipi!! I’d like to be good as she!
10. Do some changes happen to you after cosplay?
10. I haven’t had many changes after cosplay (except for less money! XD) , I am always been sociable , solar and cheerful and the cosplay has expanded the my way of being!
11. Any advice you wanna share with cosplay newbies?
An advice for cosplay newbies is do cosplay for fun! Do not underestimate the cosplay, because it’s a wonderful hobby where you can learn a lot! ^-^