Our new edition of cosplay photo contest themed on Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) will be launched on 29th June. If you are a Kuroshitsuji addict and have done any Kuroshitsuji cosplay, don’t hesitate to share your awesome photos with us. You may get a chance to win costume, wig and also cash coupon from us!
The contest entries will be held on our blog. Those who have the most facebook likes and Google pluses will win the contest. To be a qualified contestant, you just need to pass on the link of the contest ( this one or this one ), and send us your Kuroshitsuji cosplay photo(s) together with your information. Read on for more details!
1. Time for the Contest: June 29th – July 31st (New York Time)
2. Winners and Prizes
Winners: Those who have the most “Scores” will win the contest. The number of winners depends on the number of the contestants. One winner will be chosen out from every 15 contestants, i.e.
- 1-15 contestants—1 winner
- 16-30 contestants–2 winners
- 31-45 contestants–3 winners
- and so on.
- First Prize: any costume from our Black Butler costume catalog
- Second Prize: any wig from our Black Butler wig catalog
- Third Prize: $20 Cash Coupon
- Winners after third will all get $15 Cash Coupons
Note: Cash Coupon can use as equivalent cash when purchasing in our store.
In addition, each contestant will get a $5 cash coupon, which can be used for a $5 discount when purchasing in our costume store.
3. Submissions: submissions are valid among June 29th – July 31st. Submissions can only be made by email to miccostume[@]gmail.com. All you gotta do is pass on the link of the contest ( this one or this one ) (in a journal, poll, post, note, etc), send us the link to your journal/poll/post/note/whatever, together with your Kuroshitsuji cosplay photo(s) and your information. All in all, the following things are required:
- The link of your journal/poll/post/note/whatever, where your passed on the link of our contest.
- Personal or social sites (if any)
- 1-5 Black Butler cosplay photo(s) of yourself
- A little introduction about yourself and the photo(s), like which character were you, when and where was it, etc.
- More. Actually, you can write anything you want, as long as it’s related to Kuroshitsuji cosplay. You can even send us a link of video about your Kuroshitsuji cosplay. We’ll put whatever you offered into your contest entry.
4. About the photo(s):
- At least one photo is required. The photo(s) must feature only you. Group photos are not allowed. More photos are appreciated.
- The photo(s) should be at least 500px wide.
5. The voting process:
we’ll make a blog post for every participant at our blog. This blog post will be the contest entry where people can vote for you, via Facebook like and Google Plus. Below are the voting rules:
- Each Facebook like or Google Plus will be counted as one score.
- In addition, the organizer Miccostumes.com acts as another judge. We will govern some votes and vote for the top 20 contestants. I.e., the best entry (in our opinion) will get additional 20 scores, the second will get 19, third 18, and so on.
See all the contestants:
Click on the icons to see the entries.
If any problem, send us an email at Miccostume[@]gmail.com!