Name: Kearra/ Female/ American
Comments from the cosplayer:
Annyeong Haseyo! -waves- Im Kearra but i go by Kena. Alois for me is my favorite character to cosplay! Being him gives me so much confidence! He is definitely a very fun character. Im Alois in all of these photos 🙂 in the first one its at my house in his night attire. The second is outside also in his night attire. The third picture is of me at a convention called Metrocon that just passed, Im so happy with how the outfit turned out! the 4th picture is at my house also.
Kuroshitsuji is my favorite anime its so amazing it drives me crazy! My Claude actually made me my cosplay, we wanted to make it more original, you know bring some of me and her into it, so she added a new vest and some cute things on the jacket to make it our own. Honestly when i first watched Kuroshitsuji II i instantly fell in love with the idea of being Alois, hes snobby, playful, sadistic, seductive, and beautiful! I feel so comfortable with being him and i will forever hold him in my heart 😛 Kamsa Hamnida! -bows-
This post is submitted by Kearra, entered in the Black Butler Cosplay Contest hosted by Miccostumes.com.
Winners and Prizes of the Contest:
One winner will be chosen out from every 15 contestants.
- First Prize: any costume from our Black Butler costume catalog
- Second Prize: any wig from our Black Butler wig catalog
- Third Prize: $20 Cash Coupon
- Winners after third will all get $15 Cash Coupons
The voting process:
- You can vote for the cosplayer by Facebook likes and Google Pluses. Each Facebook like or Google Plus will be counted as one score.
- In addition, the organizer Miccostumes.com acts as another judge. We will govern some votes and vote for the top 20 contestants. I.e., the best entry (in our opinion) will get additional 20 scores, the second will get 19, third 18, and so on.
Read this post for more details about the rules and how to join.